- RT @RiverParkPrez: FIRE FLAMES 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 @barstoolsports @stoolpresidente #SaturdaysAreForTheBoys https://t.co/EgT2NqSA8Z 18 hours ago
- RT @Seinfeld2000: Pope Your Enthusiasm https://t.co/joAC3sk5oe 4 weeks ago
- RT @ddale8: Trump's promise to not get involved in the Mideast and spend money at home instead was a key part of his message, and one with… 2 months ago
- RT @baseballpod: Episode .121 deep dive into the Series that was @Indians sweeping @Rangers Plus @astros sweeping @Mariners iTunes: https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional appr… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Real Estate
I have moved my blog to House Hunter Sacramento this is where you will find all the latest news and information regarding Sacramento Real Estate. I will continue to update here, but less frequently.
I’ve moved my site. I will continue to post here, but less regularly. I hope you will follow my new site. And for my regular followers I will continue to be blogging.
Here are some stories I found interesting: Mansions Sales are up Home remodeling is on the upswing Kings Skate is closing Sacramento Real Estate Deal Pitchers and Catchers are reporting
That is what someone on the interwebs typed into Yahoo! and came to my blog here. I am #7 on Yahoo for that phrase and if you put Sacramento on the end I am #1!!!!! That is very strange, but … Continue reading
FHA premiums look to be rising…. again! Affordability takes another hit. This can’t be good for people looking to buy with 3.5% down. If you have thought about buying recently, I highly recommend buying before April 1, 2011. If you … Continue reading
Things I found interesting in the last couple of days: House are becoming even more affordable 2nd most affordable in the state K Street is being revitalized… sort of 2Pac and Pac 12 fighting over domain names Only in Alabama, a … Continue reading
Things I found interesting today: Sacramento 3rd Worst in Job Loss And Sacramento is the 5th most miserable And home prices in Sacramento are “suppose” to drop 8.3% But… Lake Tahoe Castle for sale (I Know a good Realtor that could … Continue reading
As a follow up to my previous blog post, I just finished my taxes for the tax year 2010. It led me to think about the tax break we get for owning a home. Not to mention this article I … Continue reading
Here are the news item that I liked today: White Water Rafting (expires at Midnight 1/31) Sacramento’s recession is over Charter schools growing in CA (I will blog about this in greater depth at some point soon) China ripping off … Continue reading